Commercial Gas Water Heaters
We are Water Heater Pros
Your local plumbing experts. We are here to help you with all of your plumbing related needs, including water heater installation and replacement.
Water Heating 101
- If you have a tank, then you are limited to 40 gallons of hot water per hour. That’s barely enough for a 20 minute shower in one hour time period and you still have to pay for standby loss, which can be up 15-20% of the energy bill!
- Tankless water heaters are 85-99% energy efficient. When the water heater is actually used to heat the water, tank type water heaters are 40% to 60% energy efficient Tankless water heaters will serve your domestic hot water needs years to come (25 years on average) with reliable performance if you size and install them correctly.This is where we can help you. We provide free lifetime technical support and we’re here to make sure that you choose the correct tankless water heater for your application and that you are satisfied with your purchase.
- A typical hot water tank (0.62EF TO 0.67EF) relies on its hot water storage (usually 30-40-50-75 & 100 gallons) and an extended recovery time (20 to 120 minute range) for temperature settings in the 125 to 180 degrees settings, tank water heater are now being fazed out, to meet the energy measures, California now requires a gas tankless water heater for all new homes that have gas meters installed.
- Solar water heaters are an even greener hot water solution that uses a dark-color solar collector to capture the solar energy. Solar water heating systems can be “passive,” where the water flows between the collection are to the storage tank via gravity or some other non-mechanical means; or “active,” which uses a circulating pump to move water through the system. An active system may also be called “forced circulation,” and requires more energy than passive systems.
- Even the most efficient solar water heaters sometimes require some auxiliary heating (boosting). This may be because of a large, late-in-the-day hot water usage or after a long period of extensive cloud cover. An electric, gas or other fuel-type booster can be quite effective in enabling a solar water heater to provide a year-round supply of steaming hot water, but it also obviously adds more energy requirements. Click here for more information on solar heating solutions from Ruud.
A selection of our most frequent questions
Is there a charge to come out to my home?
No. We do not charge for diagnostic visits however if repair or replacement is necessary we will make you aware of the fees before work begins.
What is a Heat Pump Water Heater all about?
If you’re looking for a highly efficient water heating solution that costs less than 60¢ per day to operate and is packed with modern features, we recommend a Ruud Hybrid Electric water heater.
Do you install tankless water heaters?
Yes! Tankless water heaters provide an endless supply of hot water. Give us a call to discuss your needs.
You don’t have to let a small budget keep you from being comfortable in your home.* Now that Ruud offers special financing options from Synchrony Bank, expand your purchasing power and convenience with monthly payment options, competitive interest rates, no prepayment penalties, a simple application process and fast credit decisions and more.
And unlike Visa®, MasterCard and other bank cards, KwikComfort Financing provides multiple promotional financial options, including deferred interest, no interest with equal monthly payments, fixed payment with interest plans offering APRs and interest rates much lower than most bank card rates.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See contractor for details.
submitting the online application.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact us. You can also call us or visit us at our office. We look forward to working hard for you!
9341 Fair Oaks Blvd Fair Oaks, CA, 95628
Get in Touch
Phone :(916) 344-4500